צפו בסרטון על כוסות אכילות
Watch a video about Edible Cups
להגדיל את האוצר מילים
Build your vocabulary
הנה כמה מילים חשובות שתראו באנסין למטה. תלמדו את המילים ואז תקראו את האנסין.
Here are some important words that are used in the unseen below. First learn the words and continue with the unseen.
Test Yourself – תבחנו את עצמכם
שם תואר / שונות
Adjective / Other
And now for the Unseen
I What do you choose to do with your plastic cups after you drink your coffee? Do you throw them away or just leave them on the table? Now there is a new, surprising kind of cup. It is a cup that you can eat! Today, you can find these cups only in some coffee shops in New Zealand and on Air New Zealand (ANZ) airplanes.
II Jaime Cashmore, the manager of the company that makes these cups, said, “We use only flour, sugar, eggs and vanilla to make them. We bake the cups for a very long time so they will be crispy. In fact, they are delicious cookies that can hold any hot drink. Your cup stays crispy until you finish your coffee and even longer. Then you can enjoy eating it.”
III The manager explained the benefits of the new cups. “People throw away millions of plastic cups every year. This causes serious damage to the environment. Our new cups don’t cause any damage. Another advantage is that they protect people’s hands from the heat of the coffee.” He added, “These cups are very popular with ANZ passengers. I am sure other businesses will also want to use them.”
IV Next year, the company will make these cups in different flavors such as chocolate or caramel. They will also make other things you can eat. For example, they will make bowls for ice cream and also covers for the coffee cups. Jaime Cashmore is sure that in the future they will sell these cups, covers and bowls to other airlines and coffee shops all over the world.
מילים חשובות בתוך השאלות.
Important vocabulary words in the questions.
According to לפי
Text טקסט / מאמר
Circle הקף בעיגול
QUESTIONS (70 points) Answer questions 1-7 in English according to the text. In questions 1 and 3, circle the number of the correct answer. In the other questions, follow the instructions.
1. What do we learn about the new cups in paragraph I? (8 points)
i) What is special about them.
ii) Where people usually leave them.
iii) Why coffee shops use them.
2. According to paragraph I, what can ANZ passengers do with their cups after they drink their coffee? ANSWER: (8 points) ………………………………………………………………………..
3. In paragraph II, Jaime Cashmore tells us (–).
i) why the company uses vanilla in the cups
ii) how many cups the company makes every year
iii) what the company uses to make the cups
4. Why does the company bake the cups for a long time? (paragraph II) (9 points)
5. Why are the new cups good for the environment? (paragrah III) (9 points)
6. According to paragraph III, why do the passengers like to drink hot coffee from the new cups? (9 points)
7. PUT A √ BY THE TWO CORRECT ANSWERS. (9×2=18 points)
What are the company’s plans for the future? (paragraph IV)
i) To make covers for the bowls.
ii) To make ice-cream in different flavors.
iii) To make cups that taste like chocolate.
iv) To sell the cups to more airlines.
v) To open coffee shops all over the world.
למד כיצד לחפש את התשובות בקלות ולהצטיין במבחן.
Learn how to look for the answers easily and excell on the test.
A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
יום בחייו של שומר גן חיות
הקשיבו טוב להוראות המבחן ⇐
Listen Carefully to the instructions ⇒
1. לפני שתשמעו את ההקלטה,, תעברו על השאלות וגם התשובות האפשריות של כל שאלה.
2. תקשיבו לסיפור עד הסוף.
3. תענו על השאלות
4. בשמיעה השניה של הסיפור, תעברו על התשובות שלכם תוך כדי השמיעה ותתקנו מה שצריך.
- Before you listen to the audio, read over the questions and possible answers of each question.
- Listen to the story until the end.
- Answer the questions.
- While listening to the story a second time, go over your answers as the story is playing and fix any answers that need to be fixed.
A JOB AT THE ZOO
8. Why did Dahlia invite Greg to the program?
i) He has many animals.
ii) He has an interesting job.
iii) He works in Springfield.
9. Why did Greg go to the zoo a lot as a child?
i) He was very happy there.
ii) His mother worked there.
iii) He liked to go there with other kids.
10. What did Greg do as a young volunteer at the zoo?
i) He checked the animals every morning.
ii) He cleaned some of the animals.
iii) He told visitors about the animals.
11. What do zookeepers do?
i) They open the zoo for visitors.
ii) They give the animals breakfast.
iii) They take the animals to the veterinarian.
12. What does Greg like best about his job?
i) To make the animals happy.
ii) To make sure the animals are healthy.
iii) To give the animals food they like.
13. What does Greg want the listeners to know?
i) Many kinds of animals might disappear forever.
ii) The zoo doesn’t have enough volunteers.
iii) Visitors should learn more about animals.
הקשיבו טוב ⇐
Listen Carefully ⇒